Tuesday, June 30, 2015

American Fork Canyon Fun

On Monday, June 30 I rode a trail that started at the top of AF canyon and ended up at pineview reservoir with Brandon Peterson and Wray Sinclair. I just met Wray and found out he's pretty dang good with a camera. He shot us along the way and we did a good amount of trails. 

I only had my hardtail and that was super fun although it did get pretty rough and I may have had more fun on my Patrol. I got to try and chase down some dirt bikers on the trail but it got a bit easy so we had to wait for them to get ahead. The trail was about 11 miles. I ended up pedaling out of the canyon and that was another 6 miles. 

So far, since thursday when I started I've ridden 41.6 miles. I'm shooting for 100 and I'm nearly ahead by 4 days already. 

I still need to work on my food a bit better. Obviously with such an increase in activity, I've been so much more hungry and have wanted to eat more. I haven't really, but I've wanted to. I need to cook more healthy stuff so that I could eat more and still work out this much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment