Sunday, June 28, 2015

20 miles on a Saturday!!

Today was an awesome day. We started out riding the crest trail in the morning. While waiting for someone to replace a flat, I decided to ride through a park of Desolation Lake. The video turned out pretty amazing!! The ride was amazing. 11.6 miles, beautiful trails. I got to ride my hardtail the whole ride. It climbs super good and was challenging on doing the downhills. I definitely had to choose my lines a ton more. The trail really is amazing. 

I ate at a belgium waffle place with justin so we could get some calories. 

At night, I went up to a trail at Parleys Summit and rode about 5 miles. Saw some friends on the trail. Then afterwards, I rode just some roads with Jamison and Laura. 3.1 miles. It was kinda the final straw to kill my legs. So today I hit 20 miles, so that was pretty amazing on these trails with a ton of climbing. 

Food side, I had to eat a ton of calories today. Breakfast burrito, egg and potato hash with vegetables, and cottage cheese for dinner. I bought a bunch of vegetable to cook some food to take to work for the week. It should turn out well. So yeah, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment