Thursday, January 7, 2016

I LOVE CHRISTMASSSS


So I had a good December!!! I'm changing my blog just to kinda an overview of my life. Here's the story of Christmas break. Enjoy!



I haven't shown many people this. This is just my current collection. I get rid of a few pairs a month. I did a count recently and found out I've easily owned over 100 pairs on Nike's in my life. 


Kids, you know when adults say don't play with icicles. This is just proof you DEFINITELY SHOULD!!!
My ward did Sub-For-Santa...yeah, it's fun pushing around the basket while the girls look for cute clothes for the kids(sarcasm added)


I LOVE COMING HOME AND FINDING A POSTCARD FROM MY BEST FRIEND!!!! Even if they are all wizards and knights. 

He sees you when you're sleeping...yeah Justin and Bryce knocked the cookie santa out of the park during food and friends!

Tavitas manly ability to pour hot water stops Amber and Mandy in their tracks....naw it's his hair. 

I grew out the most amazing stache during Christmas

Our family has a crazy good ability to build ginger bread houses!

My dad was so excited to show us his office. Apparently not many people have asked to visit an electronic engineer's office

Want to know the best way to lure a baby into loving you??? Culvers!!!




Got back from Iowa, sold my Diamondback Mission!

And this cat was soooo stoked to hang out with people!



1 comment: